Juliet is a baking expert, cook, food stylist, TV presenter and best selling author. She is the go-to expert for out of the ordinary food challenges and creative food projects. Recently, she worked on the edible animation TV trailer for the new Channel 4 Great British Bake Off series and a number of TV commercials.
She has a wealth of experience and media contacts in the food and PR industries and writes for BBC Good Food, Sainsbury’s magazine and regularly appears in the press, including The Daily Telegraph, The Daily Mail, Red, Delicious Magazine, Hello, Heat, Vogue, OK!, Time Out and many more.
Juliet is also a presenter for the BBC Good Food Kids Channel, as well as her own YouTube channel. She regularly presents on ITV’s This Morning and has also been a guest on Sunday Brunch and Live with Gabby.
She works with global brands developing concepts, recipes, online content and experiential edible art installations and demonstrates at live events around the UK and for corporate events.
Some cakes boast that they are “exceedingly good”. Well, Juliet’s cakes look good, taste even better and are among the best I’ve ever enjoyed eating.Sir Ian McKellan
Over the past 15 years, Juliet has baked for thousands of people, including high profile celebrities like Prince Harry, Kate Moss, Fearne Cotton, Holly Willoughby, McFly, Alexa Chung, Bryan Adams, Sir Ian McKellen and many others.
- Regular studio guest on ITV’s This Morning
- Tabasco Hangover pop up event
- Clarence Court, egg basket illusion cake
- Trex, piping bag illusion cake
- Moomin sculpted cake – for the launch of The World of Moomin Valley at the Finnish embassy
- Cadbury Chocolate Christmas Grotto
- Foodnetwork recipe creation and press events for Bakers vs Fakers
- Giant Bunny bum installation for Dr. Oetker
- Creation of the world’s first edible Christmas jumper for Dr. Oetker
- ITV/Dr. Oetker Advertorial for The Queen’s Birthday Ad Break
- Cover features for BBC Good Food magazine
- Cover feature for Sainsbury’s magazine
- Working with Borough Market, producing recipes and online content and appearing at live demos on a regular basis
- Teaching at Bread Ahead and Bertinet bakery schools
- Regular speaker and demonstrator with Soho House group across the UK
- Recipe development and ambassador work for KitchenAid
- PR stunt/consultancy for Prince George’s birthday
- Working with BakingMad & Billingtons for recipe development/online content
- Food styling work – BBC Good Food, Sainsbury’s magazine,
- Observer Food Monthly
- Red magazine
- Cosmopolitan social media content
- Cake and Bake show London and Manchester
- TV commercials – including, eBay, Popworks, Great British Bake Off, Cravendale
- You and Your Wedding Magazine
- Conde Naste Brides
- Vogue Magazine